Have you explored product sampling as a strategy for your business?
When you bring a new product to the marketplace, it’s key that you start building a tribe of raving fans. Whether your sales model is through pr, pay-per-click or even referral marketing, the positive customer reviews will be KEY to future customers reaching out to try what it is you have to offer.
Lifebrooks products had a unique story, as they are sourced from the aronia berries native to North America.
Lifebrook uses NaXum’s SPEED Marketing platform to empower their promoters to share the Lifebrook story.
Questions from the session:
1) Why Lifebrook, what prompted you and the family to start the company?
2) Why Sampling, what prompted you to create a sampling program?
3) What tips would you share with anyone else who is thinking of creating a sampling program today?
Lessons to Learn:
1 – Think through the prospects experience:
– What do you want the prospect to feel when they receive the sample?
– What is the outcome you are seeking of sending the sample to a prospect?
– How much of your product does the prospect need to consume to be able to take steps toward your desired outcome?
2 – Think through your promoters experience:
– How do you want the promoters to share the samples?
– Will you ship the products out yourself? Or will you have your promoters
ship them out?
– Who will pay for the samples? Will you have your promoters earn/buy credits for sending samples? Or will the prospect pay for part of the sample cost or even shipping costs to experience the product?
– What follow-up tools do you want to put together around your sample experience to empower your promoters to follow up and close the sale?
Your Next Steps:
To learn more about product sampling in direct sales, visit www.naxum.com and book a demo with our team to see the platforms exceptional referral marketing companies deploy in the space.
About The Author:
Ben Dixon LOVES referral marketing. His family found direct sales back in 2006 and had success using technology to create home-based businesses. Since 2010, Ben has focused on serving referral marketing, party plan, mlm, and direct sales companies across the globe with the technology they require to empower their passionate fans to virally grow their businesses.
To see other episodes from the direct selling executives forum, visit the youtube channel.
To request a tour of the NaXum platform, visit Naxum.com